Fees and Costs
My fees are not fixed for one simple reason. Every one of my couples are different so are the venues they choose and the ceremonies that we create together. My attendance time at venue on the special day is also crucial to deciding the fee for my services.
A guideline would be:-
Traditions English Wedding in a 5* venue with a Wedding Planner. £2,000-£5,000
Traditional English Wedding without a Wedding Planner £950-£1,500
Traditional English Wedding in a rural or rustic location £950-£1,500
Traditional English Wedding local and no frills £750
All the above could include a simple Handfasting
Handfasting as a standalone Ceremony £950
A 1-1 Elopement Handfasting in The Forest of Dean, with pre-prepared ‘surprise script’ local to me. £650
WHAT DOES YOUR FEE COVER?
My fee covers every aspect of your Ceremony Planning. From the moment you sign the “Permission to Start Work” form to my final duty of delivering your ceremony.
My fee covers my services relating to the creation, planning and delivery of your ceremony script. It takes into account this preparation and the time conducting of your ceremony.
WHAT IS THE BOOKING FEE REQUIRED TO SECURE YOUR SERVICES?
My booking fee to secure your date and time is £500 for a quoted ceremony at £950.
If the quoted price is in excess of £1,500 and incurs the cost of a flight then a more substantial deposit will be asked for, to enable advance bookings of my air flights and accommodation,
DO YOU CHARGE FOR IN-PERSON MEETINGS?
I will meet with you in-person if practical, to discuss your dreams and plans. Any further in – person meetings could incur additional costs.
WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
The fee covers my initial in – depth consultation, followed by the creation of your personalised ceremony. My fee includes unlimited planning time. Everything we do together to create your ceremony, unlimited phone and e-mail support, time and travel to the venue on your special day.
I offer a Commemorative Certificate for witnesses to sign during the ceremony, and a full verbal run-through prior to the wedding. In other words, pretty much everything!
DO YOU OFFER ANY DISCOUNTS?
Generally no! My quoted prices have been carefully considered. However I could be persuaded to offer discounts if you give me a good enough reason!
Local residents would get a discount for using my services and supporting me!
DO YOU CHARGE FOR A REHEARSAL?
A verbal rehearsal is included in my price. A physical rehearsal with a Wedding Planner present may incur an additional fee if not accounted for in my original quote.
WOULD WE BE ABLE TO HAVE A VERBAL REHEARSAL ON THE TELEPHONE?
Lots of my couples have chosen to do this as it is a very reassuring thing to do. A verbal rehearsal is included in your quoted price.
ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL COSTS WE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT?
Occasionally, situations do arise that may, at my sole discretion require an additional charge:
- If travel to the venue requires an out of the ordinary expense, such as a ferry ride, flight or long train journey the cost of the fare will be added to my fee.
- You may incur an additional charge if your ceremony starts more than 1 hour late.
- If there is no free parking available at the venue, I may ask that you reimburse me for any parking fees.
- Additional costs if you ask me to source and purchase any additional ceremony enhancement for you. ie. Handfasting ribbons or cords, unity or remembrance candle. sand ceremony items.
ARE WE EXPECTED TO PAY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL COSTS INVOLVED IN THE VENUE LOCATION?
I would expect you to pay for the out of ceremony expenses such as venue fees and costs at the location. Any unusual charges to get to your ceremony site on the day of your wedding (e.g., a chair lift if you are getting married at the top of a mountain, etc.) may also be added to my fee.
WILL WE GET A BOOKING CONFIRMATION?
Yes. I will send you confirmations and receipts following all payments.
HOW CAN WE PAY YOU?
Full details of payment will be on the booking form.
Details for direct BACS and IBANS payments given. Payment may also be made by Paypal.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER WE PAY OUR INITIAL RETAINER DEPOSIT?
The moment I receive your booking fee, I will put your date in me diary! I will then send you the first of my planning documents “Putting It All Together” Ceremony Pack. Once completed and returned we can then start the fun part of working together to create your very own personalised ceremony together!
HOW MUCH WILL MY CEREMONY COST?
A Traditional Englishstyled Wedding ceremony conducted in England.
Starting at £750 – £950 – £1,500
Destination Weddings Abroad
Starting at £1,500 Full Expenses need to be added to this fee.
WEDFESTS and LOVEFESTS My fee for these unique and individual ceremonies is generally £950 – £ 1,500. Owing to the varied nature of their location and extra time involved.
My fees vary on ceremony type and style. They are customized to fit your requirements.
As a general rule:
- A local ceremony will be less than one involving traveling costs or overnight accommodation.
- My fees will not vary according to the time of year or day you wish to hold your ceremony.
- All my ceremonies large or small receive the same attention to detail.
- All couples receive my unlimited time to plan and create their ceremony.
- A full comprehensive quote will be given, following the initial consultation and a greater understanding of your needs and requirements.
- A last minute elopement fee for a Handfasting or betrothal is based on the romance of the story you tell, and it being for a small group only. Max: £750.
Make your ceremony extra special by booking cloud9ceremonies celebrant Glenda Procter.
Anywhere – Anytime – Any Style!
IF YOU FEEL WE COULD BE THE PERFECT MATCH THEN GET IN TOUCH