Terms and Conditions –
Ceremonies (subject to Covid19 restrictions)
Fees and Rates
- I give a non obligatory consultation over the phone for no free.
- I would be delighted to meet you locally for an informal chat and consultation for free, as I feel once we meet you will have no doubts at all about using my services!
- A £250 non refundable booking fee is payable to secure your wedding/event date.
- This fee is then taken from your final ceremony fee.
- I will send a receipt of payment to you for your booking fee and the final payment once made.
- PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE BY BACs, PayPal, Cheque or Cash by agreement.
- Please note that however you pay it must be received THREE months prior to your ceremony.
PAYMENT: If the date for your ceremony has been confirmed with me as available, you should return the contract forms with your booking deposit.
FEES: Payment of the balance is due 4 weeks before your Ceremony, unless otherwise specified.
NDA: The signing of a Non Disclosure Agreement will override the two following terms and conditions.
PHOTOGRAPHS / Video: This contract serves as release for any photographs or videos taken by Cloud9ceremonies to be used in print or electronically for promotional purposes only and guarantees they will not be intentionally exploited in any way.
FACEBOOK and social media. All parties agree to freedom of posting images on social media, without recourse, at any agreed time.
LEGAL – WEDDINGS: You are aware this ceremony will not be legally recognized in England and Wales. To formalize the legal requirements of a marriage, you must attend a Registration office (if you desire legal recognition of your commitment).
ACCREDITATION: Glenda is a member of the Institute of Professional Celebrants. IPC. and has level 3 accreditation in NOCN “Celebrancy in the UK”. Glenda has also been a tutor to professional people seeking to become celebrants.
YOUR RIGHTS: It is my responsibility to supply you with goods and services that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that I have not met my legal obligations please contact me. If you are unclear about your rights contact 0845 404 0506
YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO SIGN A ‘PERMISSION TO START WORK’ FORM.
Terms and Conditions – Celebrant Masterclasses
OK … the necessary small print. CANCELLATION FOR ONLINE MASTERCLASSES
- A 14-day cancellation period starts the day after the booking form and payment has been signed. Full monies will be refunded
- Cancellations will only be accepted in writing. (email)
- In the event of cancellation by you for any reason after the 14 days, a discretionary part refund might be offered.
- In the event of personal illness of Glenda, a full refund will be made.
- Cloud9Ceremonies reserves the right, at the discretion of its organizer, Glenda Procter, to modify or cancel your booking, and in that event, will return to you all money you have paid. No further or additional compensation will be payable.
By signing up for one of my workshops you confirm that you are happy for me to communicate with you and hold your contact details.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FORM THE PROFESSIONAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND CLOUD9CEREMONIES
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please note that these terms and conditions form a contract between Glenda Procter of Cloud9Ceremoies and you as the participant/celebrant.
Celebrant Workshops (subject to Covid19 restrictions)
Please read carefully, WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR A WORKSHOP you agree to these terms and conditions.
Booking and Payment
Bookings are made online via www.cloud9ceremoines.co.uk. Bookings are accepted in good faith, based on the information provided by the participant, and are deemed to be accepted only when the deposit/ booking fee is paid and has been acknowledged.
Booking the MASTERCLASS – Full payment will secure ONE MASTERCLASS place.
Full and final payment is required prior to the start of Masterclass.
Warranties and Liability
I warrant that the Cloud9Ceremonies Handfasting Masterclasses will be carried out as advertised and with reasonable care and skill. Cloud9Ceremonies will have no liability to you in respect of any loss of earnings whilst attending the Masterclasses. Entire liability shall be limited, and the amount of any compensation paid by you will not exceed the full cost of the Masterclass.
Intellectual Property In making your booking, you acknowledge that the copyright and all other intellectual property in respect of the Handfasting Masterclass and all documentation or other materials used in or relating to the Masterclass, belongs to Cloud9Ceremonies. You are not entitled to otherwise copy or publish, in whole or in any part, any materials used, without express written permission from Glenda Procter.
Photographs and Social Media
You may record and share photographs on social media for the benefit of promoting your business or raising the profile of the Cloud9Ceremonies Handfasting Masterclass Workshops. If you would not like to be captured in content, please let Glenda know in advance.
References and Feedback
Glenda Procter of Cloud9Ceremonies reserves the right to use photographs, feedback and any testimonials from the workshops, online and in printed media.
You may request an opt-out of the above if requested, in writing.
Thank YOU for reading the small print!
Get in Touch
Send me a message – I would love to hear from you
Or telephone me directly +441797 226100
By submitting this form, you are giving permission for me to retain your information and contact you directly regarding your enquiry.