Glenda Procter is in an English speaking Destination Wedding Celebrant dedicated to making your dreams come true and help you plan your perfect overseas wedding or celebration ceremony.
Anywhere – Anytime – Any Style!
Whatever you dream of for your special wedding day no matter how big or how intimate, you want it to be, I will help you to create the perfect ceremony to reflect your love and to make your dreams come true.
So, are you looking for a special English Celebrant to create and conduct your ceremony abroad; to give you both the peace of mind that when you say “I do” you have an experience to treasure for the rest of your lives.
A ceremony you and guests will be talking about and remember for years to come.
Well look no further. With a wealth of experience in making dreams like yours come true, let cloud 9ceremonies create a special ceremony for you both. Say yes to me sharing and creating the next chapter of your lives together in paradise!
Glenda says “My desire is to get to know you both and bring your expressions of love and commitment to each other and life a reality. Let me work with you both, to bring a balance of devotion, sincerity, humour, elements of fun and moments of reflection, right into the heart of your ceremony. It will be created in a way that you are both comfortable with and reflects your spiritual beliefs, cultural backgrounds and family wishes. All delivered with an English accent that all your guests will be able to understand! “
Whether your ceremony is planned for many or a few, I will ensure you are at the heart of it.
The destination and planning of your wedding day will be up to you to decide.
CLOUD 9 CEREMONIES offer you some very attractive OPTIONS
WORLDWIDE or USA SPECIFIC or BARBADOS are currently favored destinations.
Many couples are choosing destination weddings for the simple reason they represent such good value for money and are generally more intimate. The decision to marry outside of the U.K often causes a dilemma for couples who wish to have a legal British Marriage License.
Another dilemma not immediately realized is that the person appointed to conduct the ceremony may not have English as their first language and could be a religious minister.
I can offer a simple solution
I strongly suggest a couple marry legally in the UK, having a very simple registration office service possibly in their lunch hour! No need even to tell anyone you are doing it. Then plan your destination wedding with your selected family and friends joining you.
We then work together, to create a truly personal and meaningful ceremony for you both which I will deliver for you at your destination venue.
YOU SAID “YES” and that is WONDERFUL now this is what I offer to support you before YOU SAY “I DO”.
Booking a Destination Wedding with Cloud9Ceremonies
Glenda says you can expect ” A truly beautiful and romantic ceremony filled with love and romance fulfilling all your dreams and wishes.”
- Initial non obligatory chat to establish the type of ceremony you seek and to establish mutual compatibility!
- Early discussion of your requirements to offer realistic pricing and flexible termsto suit you.
- A ceremony conducted with truly English content and style.
- A ceremony with warmth and romanceat it’s heart.
- A Ceremony may reflect your spiritual or religious beliefs.
- A ceremony with or without religious content, the decision is yours.
- A ceremony created and written to reflect your dreams.
- A ceremony reflecting your cultural and ethnic rootsas appropriate.
- A choice of ceremony style.English traditional or non-traditional.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:-
- A Booking Formsent with cloud9ceremony terms and conditions.
- A contract formto be signed by all parties, so there is clarity to avoid any possible misunderstandings.
- A permission to start work form, so I can commence creating your ceremony.
- A form outlining my duties as your celebrant.
- Invoicereceipts for deposit and balances paid.
- Three ceremony questionnaire forms.
- A formal questionnaire about details of the ceremony venue and key elements of participating guests and details of musicians and any witnesses.etc
- A fun questionnaire asking details about you as a couple to help me get to know you and customise your ceremony.
- A post ceremony form
- Unlimited contactby email, Skype or phone.
- A personal meeting if location permits.
- Support in choosing suitable readings, verses or poems.
- Support you in writing your own vows and words of endearment.
- Printing of your personalized vows ready for me to hand to you at the appropriate time in the ceremony.
- Editing and proofreading the ceremony, to meet both your expectations.
- Printing out any readings or words to be said by guests
- Emailed copy of ceremony contents ‘signed off’ one monthprior to your wedding following receipt of final payment and expenses.
- A pre ceremony verbal rehearsal at no extra cost.
- Arehearsal prior to ceremony of any rituals to be included i.e. Handfasting, Loving Cup, Sweeping and Jumping the Broom, Unity Candle and Sand Ceremony.
- Inclusion and support for translationof joint readings in other languages.
- Most importantly, there will be no time limitationof the length of the ceremony,, as appropriate.
- Arriving an hour prior to the start of your ceremony, Glenda will introduce herself and liaise with all the other ceremony participants i.e. photographer, musicians etc. Thus ensuring the ceremony flows smoothly and is captured for all eternity!
- Dedicating time to you both, separately prior to the start of the ceremony, to reassure and offer last minute guidance.
Glenda says ” by choosing me to create and write your ceremony, and deliver it for you at your destination venue, you are assured of my continuity of care and attention .I will be right there when with you both at the most special part of your wedding day, the moment you say “I do”.
The ceremony will be delivered by me in a truly British English accent, delivered with passion and warmth
PLEASE NOTE MY TERMS AND CONDITIONS ONLY INCLUDE THE PLANNING AND DELIVERY OF YOUR DESTINATION WEDDING CEREMONY.NOT YOUR ENTIRE WEDDING PLANNING.
If you are living abroad and you want to get married in a different country, you will need to go to that country to post notice of your marriage.
Destination Ceremony Wedding Costs
MY CEREMONY FEE is all inclusive and once quoted will remain the same with no added or hidden extra’s. The delivery of extra rituals, do not incur additional costs. However any costly items used, may well do so.
My ceremony fee will be confirmed following our initial no-obligation chat and will depend on a few factors – destination, size of wedding party, venue etc.
My ceremony fee is all inclusive and once quoted will remain the same with no added or hidden extras.
A realistic quote might be between £1,500 – £3,000
Booking Fees.Your deposit payment will be agreed between us and must meet the cost of the advance booking of flights and accommodation for the necessary nights of my stay, prior to and after the wedding ceremony (Generally 1-3 nights)
In addition, cloud9ceremonies will: –
- Offer ideas for ceremony enhancements and other rituals – Sand, flower, wine, rose, drinking a toast, candle lighting and so much more.
- Cloud9ceremonies specialize in Handfasting, which can include a Cake and Ale ceremony and Jumping the Broom.
- Cloud9ceremonies will honor special requests and needs, such as incorporating children, honoring parents and grandparents and offering remembrances of loved ones.
See my pages on Handfasting
Glenda is happy to fit in with any dress code or theme you may have by coordinating her attire and to suit your colour scheme (within reason!)
My duties need not stop there…. ask for further details.
Selecting your English speaking Independent Celebrant is a very personal decision. As the celebrant performing your wedding ceremony, I will be an integral part of your wedding day and will set the tone of your entire day that follows.
Your first step in the journey to an amazing celebration has started…. if you choose me to be your celebrant, I will be delighted to hear from you.
- SAVE THE DATE and BOOKING
Email me to check my availability and secure your date in my diary with a booking fee.
firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Destination Wedding/Barbados/USA/World/
WITHOUT A CELEBRANT, THERE IS NO WEDDING.
WHO WILL YOU CHOOSE TO BE YOUR CELEBRANT?
SEND OUT YOUR INVITATIONS
Send out your invitations as soon as you can to let your guests know when and where to join you! Early bookings reduce many prices not just flights and accommodation.
PLANNING YOUR DESTINATION WEDDING CEREMONY
TO BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THE REST OF THE WORLD
A wedding ceremony planned in the UK will offer you complete peace of mind.
You will most probably be in control of almost every aspect of your destination wedding planning; flights, hotel, food, flowers, decor and of course your invited guest list. However, your wedding ceremony, wherever it is held, will most certainly not be in your control.
Your overseas marriage service will most probably be conducted by a local person in the country of destination. This may be a religious minister, clerk of court, notary, judge or officiant. You may only get to speak to them on the day of your wedding. You may not even know the content of the ceremony!
Is it is essential that you and your fiancé feel totally satisfied and comfortable with the person who will play such a vital part in your ceremony?
If you pre-book me as your English Celebrant for your destination wedding, then all worries and concerns about ceremony content, will be eliminated.
You can be involved as much or as little as you like when it comes to making choices and decisions about your ceremony content and the wording used.
Each couple will be seeking a different experience when it comes to ceremony content. Whether you are seeking a celebrant to tell your love story or talk at length about romance and love, or the art of a good marriage.
Your wedding ceremony is the sole reason everyone has come together.
Planning the reception can be very exciting but finding the right wedding celebrant will make the most important part of the wedding, your ceremony, all the more special, memorable and sincere.
By choosing Glenda to be your overseas celebrant, you will have total peace of mind. She will greet you when you arrive at your destination, offering a familiar and friendly face to support you on your wedding day.
Please look through the other helpful information on the FAQ page.
Make your global wedding fabulous by booking cloud9ceremonies celebrant Glenda Procter.
Anywhere – Anytime – Any Style!
IF YOU FEEL WE COULD BE THE PERFECT MATCH THEN GET IN TOUCH
Get in Touch
Send me a message – I would love to hear from you
Or telephone me directly +441797 226100
By submitting this form, you are giving permission for me to retain your information and contact you directly regarding your enquiry.